Saturday, October 24, 2009

Batteries have arrived.


They arrived fine and intact. Unfortunately it appears the terminal interconnects are awol. I called over to the company (at 9pm est) and asked if they had sent them. They think that the interconnects didn't make it into a box so they are sending out them to me.
In the mean time I am charging them all up to 3.5V. Since there really is no way to tell at what point they are charged too, I am charging them to a 3.5V level so they all start ballanced.
I am going to insulate the battery box and install the battery warmer this weekend and get everything ready for both my controller returning and my interconnects to arrive.
They batteries are very well packed. Seem very sturdy and are labeled front and back. They look nice I hope they perform as well as they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment